Carrig Bawn can assist in the design and implementation of IT services to support the users in your organisation. ITIL provides a very workable model for the design and provision of IT services; using the ITIL model Carrig Bawn can help you to:-
- Design a Service and Support structure;
- Establish IT services both within and outwith your immediate organisation; these might include:-
- Change control and associated processes and procedures;
- Operational processes and procedures;
- Support processes and procedures
- Incident Management;
- Document SLA's that define the level of service to be applied within your organisation and if relevant with outsourcing providers.
Carrig Bawn has experience of implementing such projects on a world-wide platform, including the definition and provision of follow-the-sun support functions.